Saturday, September 22, 2007

Bush insider to CNN :"Look, Sy Hersh is the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist, frankly"

Sy Hersh, here, in a recent interview with JewishJournal says " I can tell you right now that there are many Shia right now in the south of Iraq, in the Maliki party, that believe to the core that America is no longer interested in Iraq, but that everything they are doing now is aimed at the Shia and Iran."

"...The bottom line is nobody in this government talks to me. I've been around for 40 years -- in Bush I, in the Reagan years, certainly in Democratic regimes, but even in Republican regimes where I am more of a pain -- I've always had tremendous relationships with people. This is the first government in which in order to get my stories checked out to make sure I'm not going to kill some American, I have to go to peoples' mailboxes at night, people I talk to and know, and put it in their mailbox before turning it into The New Yorker..."

1 comment:

bishop said...

that first quote is very good...

i totally believe that...

but i still don't think we will invade or bomb them...